How many of you are “living in conscious partnership?”
Where are my Relationship Revolutionaries at?
Love and relationships are not perfect, not even by a long shot.
But that’s what makes Long Lasting Love so fulfilling.
- Going through the ups and down together
and weathering the, sometimes, stormy seas of life.
- Going deep and doing the healing work to come out not only more in love with your partner than you’ve ever been, but also more in love with yourself.
- Living in conscious and awake partnership is about shedding the old paradigms that no longer serve you or the relationship.
- Holding space for your partner even when they may be triggered or not showing up in their “chosen” highest expression of self.
- Long, deep, growth oriented conversations and talks about multiple perspectives.
- How you both honor and respect each other’s thoughts and ideas.
- Validating and understanding your partner rather than knowing it all.
- Love, not about Ego, but certainly managing the Ego.
- Knowing your own triggers and taking responsibility.
- Being selfless at times and other times it’s about your self care. Or both!
- Laughing, remaining humble, and living life in joyful flow and love; more often than Survival.
- Acknowledgement and appreciation and most importantly, support.
- Priortizing your love life together and making it a priority hell or high water.
- Traveling and experiencing life together.
- Going into the wild nature of your souls desire.
- Sacred sexuality, breath work, romance and passion that never dies… because the two don’t allow it to.
It’s about the details.
- Team work and Collaboration.
- Freedom to be who we are individually and collectively.
- Rock solid communication systems and repair techniques.
It’s about True Honest Real Love and maybe, a little psychology!
It’s about all of this and So Much More…
Let’s be real.
Let’s all live in Conscious Partnership.
Let’s all be Relationship Revolutionaries! ❤️
I’d love to hear what living in Conscious partnership means to you?
If you’d like to learn more about our Master Communication & Intimacy E-Course Programs and or our Couples Retreats here in south Florida, then please call or email me.
Dr. Eva Brown Ph.D.
Couples and Intimacy Specialist
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]